Thursday, 4 August 2011

Sunday


Just a quick post, to take a little break from the Whole Hog post, with a few photos from the weekend.

I made some pasta for a special dinner on Sunday night using the best eggs that I could find, from Harvest Feast down in Salamanca.  It turned out really well, and was my favourite thing for the night.  But really, any pasta with truffled butter and shaved truffles, you can't go wrong...

I wasn't on my own though, and was helped by Sam and Andrea.  Here's Sam showing off his handy work -- a salted dough that was kneaded for exactly 10 minutes. 


Thanks guys, I don't think I could have finished dinner without your help!

I had a fabulous day of sharing food with some very close friends.

Hope your weekend was as good as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment