Tuesday, 29 November 2011

New York

I've spent about 14 hours hanging out around this fantastic city, and I haven't even seen half of it!  Just a few snaps from the last day and a half here, starting from the Times Square.


I've found squirrels in the Central Park!  And just loved walking around the park.  I didn't get much of a chance to look.  It started rain...


I made a dash cross the road to stay dry and have happily found the Natural History Museum.  I indulged in one of my happiest childhood memories -- watching a short film in the planetarium.  I loooooove astronomy!  Oh, it's a fantastic museum.  I was there for 4 hours, and had to drag myself out.


I quite like New York :)

3 comments:

  1. How fantastic. I'd love to visit New York :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous shots of a fabulous city. i love new york!

    ReplyDelete