Friday, 10 February 2012

I love Saturdays

Essential coffee and toastie from Pigeon Hole, then MoMa for some fun: edible flowers (last week); beautiful jams; more pretty flowers; the start of the tomato glut; world-class sashimi; lightning quick life drawing sessions; goat filled Moroccan bread.

Life is good, and is exciting, and is shifting.

After much brooding, thinking, and negotiating, it's finally settled.  I'll be working at Garagistes as a dish dog on Wednesdays, starting next week. 

I.

Can't.

Wait :)


8 comments:

  1. That goat filled Moroccan bread, sashimi & tommies have got my name all over 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sashimi was absolutely stunning!

      Delete
  2. What pretty flowers. I'm yet to get out to the Mona markets, but looking forward to doing it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must go -- and make an afternoon of it :) Next time, I think I might make use of one of those pink cushions and have a glass of wine, and maybe a nanna nap.

      Delete
  3. yummm!!
    I'm going to get to Moma soon too
    And good luck with garagistes - so exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MoMa is such a lovely market and the weather's so nice for it right now.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos Pauline. I'd love to try that goat filled Moroccan bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting -- it had a nice blend of spices :)

      Delete