Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Garden Wedding


Stacey from the Agrarian Kitchen just got married! The ceremony was held last Saturday at a private estate called Valleyfield in New Norfolk. The garden is just beautiful with grand old trees and immaculate lawns. This isn't normally opened to be public, but Sev managed to organise this especially for Stacey.

The weather looked gray and it rained as I drove to New Norfolk.  Luckily, the sky cleared just as the bride walked down the aisle.  Talk about timing!

I took some photos from the ceremony and reception, but I will keep them for new couple.  I am, however, going to share photos from the delicious afternoon tea that Rodney and Severine had organised.


There were so many great moments at the wedding, and thank you for sharing your special day with me. Congratulations again, Adam and Stacey and may your new life together be filled with love, and happiness :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment